Friday, May 28, 2004

An End and A New Beginning

i think today i may have bid farewell and ended one of the greatest journeys of my life, Raffles Rugby. the chapter is closed, but a memory lives on. Now i have to look towards what lies ahead in life, A levels -blargh-, graduation, NS etc, maybe something more. -sigh- if only you knew the words i wanted to say to you. if only i told you. if only i ain't such a wimp in your face. that day when i waited for u like some fool outside of LT1 only to realize that you were not in sch yet made me want to fall apart and disapper into thin air. when i finally got to see you, my mind just blurred and blanked resulting in a 20 sec conversation through the photos in the concourse. argh. ppl say i don't fear on the rugby field, well actually i do just that its a different sort of fear n somehow i'm able to confront them. this is different. so many questions, i need answers. sigh. an omega and an alpha, i really wonder can life be cyclical and not phase-like?

Bic Runga - Sway

Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you
Its all because of you
Its all because of you
Now it all turns sour
Come sweeten
Every afternoon
It's time
Tell you why
I say it's
Infinitely true
Say you'll stay


Oasis - Wonderwall

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall


1 Comments:

Blogger cheech said...

hehe. found ur blog. :P erm... hope u settle things ya... it's no use dragging things. btw really had damn alot of fun today! woohoo! best class outing ever.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home