Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And I can see a little house
On top of the hill
And I can smell the ocean
The salt in the air
And I can see you
You're standing there
And you're washing your car
And I can see California sun in your hair

And its a winding road
I've been walking for a long time
Still don't know
Where it goes
And it's a long way home
I've been searching for a long time
Still have hope
I'm gonna find my way home

so jimmy came by before leaving for HK as usual the past and the future was the agenda of choice. being the more worldly, he passed the advice on college while i told him how to geng in NS. so its all planned out. i just got to get out of here first. if (and i hope it does not) HPP vee then take a gap year, work - got some gd ideas on that, travel a bit, build homes for the homeless, apply for USC n its merit scholarships, and get ready for a 'welcome to the OC bitch' at SC. after this shit i gotta say it doesn't really matter if i'm a year late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home