Monday, May 31, 2004

the homecoming kings

hell yeah! cat and dog are back in da house! went with beebam to meet em at the airport this afternoon, its been a long time...guess this holz is going to be damn fun~ was talking to cat over the fone just now, aye time might have passed, he might have picked up some accent that he blends with his singlish n hokkien vulgarities but he's still e same old jimmy cat who almost blew up my microwave oven when he stayed over with diyan 2 years ago. e good ole' days, but there're still many more chapters to add to this story.

10 reasons why Changi Airport rocks

1. Gateway to dream destinations
2. Clean and cool air-conditioning
3. lots of good food (popeye's chicken, burger king etc. )
4. efficient service
5. duty - free shopping ( vodka, chivas regal etc. without e alcohol tax!)
6. its open 24-7!
7. quiet - good for mugging
8. nice scenery of planes flying to places you can only dream about
9. Coffee Cafes( starbucks, coffee bean,coffe club etc. )
10.love is all around. departure hall - you see people crying cause their loved ones are leaving. arrival hall - people smile, laugh, hug, n jump for joy cause their husbands/wives/siblings/parents/family/lovers/friends are back.

beautiful song. too bad it ain't ever going to be like this?
Nat King Cole - When I fall in loveWhen I fall in love it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun
When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.

And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home