Sunday, August 06, 2006

thank you lord for all my friends. thank you my friends - in trying times like these our friendship, the good times we've had and thebetter times we'll have are the greatest inspiration to get back on my feet. thank you for a great 20th birthday despite the prevailing circumstances.

as i stared at the two chocolate cakes, closed my eyes and bit my lip - he asked if i was emo. men are hard creatures and hide emotions beneath their exterior. truth is i was. then and when i read the card. thank you all my dear friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday junren! Havent seen u in a long while. Hope you doing good. In thoughts and prayers. Amos

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh was that MY card hurhurhur

8:19 PM  
Blogger jw said...

Hey dude we'll go ny soon yea =)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home