Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind

caught the movie with gn and fahyik today, charlie kaufman is one helluva script writer, the epitomy of brilliant screen play. compared to his previous film, adaptation which won some award, this is the epotheosis of brillance. besides the idea behind it was really simple, memories make us who we are. love lost, love won, sweet victories and bitter defeats they shape the fabric of our very being. all the memories i have, i'll never want them removed... they make me...me. when i was watching the movie, i thought of what it would be like to erase you from memory, but nothing's even began, there's nothing to erase. you might know, you might not know, i don't know. between us, i get e feeling that you really need to concentrate. i rarely get a reply on sms, -shrug-you even stopped writing. i'm like a dying vine twirled around your little finger. but it ain't e time to try, maybe one day it will be all ok. one day. someday.

the moment i got out of e cinema, wham! right on cue i saw beebam and diyan enterin Lido 1 to watch day after tomorrow. i ran for the counter bought the R11 ticket n joined em. cool effects, sweet stuff between the kids, but apocalyptic films are just not my genre. it was cool to catch a movie with em, haven't relag with em in ages. went to al-azhar with jimmy, bee n diyan after that...just like the good old days. ate and talked cock for damn long. it felt just like 2 years ago, just that we were no longer in chinese high, no longer together everyday. despite the time n changes, they're still very much a part of me. that's the way its going to be. hahaz when we saw james at e bus stop we thought it was some fat old man in a singlet running towards us. hahahaz

been thinking bout it. after celebration dinner with e ruggers on sat, i'm going to start my action plan to get e best physique i've ever had in my life. diyan lost hell lot of weight, i'm sure i can do it too with lots of weights/swimming/running. oh and i'm goin to check out the guitar, hmmz watch more movies, do my 1 undone maths tutorial and 1 PC, submit the form to drop S paper, and study for my Cts...gn and i we're going to get 4As by the end of year man.in life the simple things count, brothers, friends, fitness and self. still, you're on my mind, for now i'm just waiting for when the time's right.

nickleback - someday.
Nothing's wrong
Just as long as you know that someday I will
Someday, somehow
I''m gonna make it alright
But not right now
I know you're wondering when
You're the only one who knows that
Someday somehow
I'm gonna make it alright
But not right now
I know you're wondering when

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home