Saturday, July 31, 2004

Now this is the deal.

after immense deliberation,advice and pondering, followed by research, more advice and pondering and more research. I have finalized my plans for college which are as follows:

Early action to Georgetown's Walsh School of Foreign Service
Why? because its the best school for what I want to study - international policy. distinguished alumini, reputable faculty and the spirit and nature of the school that comes across is very much something i am akin to. besides Washington D.C is a great place and mr rollason gave me some hope when he said one of his students won a merit-based scholarship from there that was very generous and covered almost all expenses.

If....then I will try
Regular decision to Columbia, Brown, New York, UNC Chapel Hill, UCLA and University of British Columbia.

very happy with the one esasy that i've written so far and as long as i keep working hard i'm keeping my fingers crossed. i just might make it.

Scholarship with accompanying serfdom, or freedom? I choose to retain my freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home