Monday, August 22, 2005

21st August 2005

got drubbed by another fucking arrogant expatriate team. maybe now i know how the other schools felt when we belted them by cricket scores. i hate losing. i loathe getting thrashed. goddamnmotherfucking caucasian trash think every game against us is a fucking walk in the park, what the fuck are we doing.

have i ever said how much i hate taking money from my parents and having to listen to my mother bitch about my spending habits? I FUCKING HATE IT.i can't wait to fuck off and live by myself, earn my own money, spend it the way i want to.

and we sat in his balcony, drinking beer and wine, savouring the home-made jam - each filled with our own frustrations with life. all waiting to go back onto the road that will take us forward in life, some days away from it, others months off.when will that fucking time come when we can get together and chill without feeling that everything is just not going for us at all.

there'll be the day when we can tell the people at the next table, so what if you don't like us making noise? are you enjoying your lamb? well its on me now can you FUCK OFF FROM MY HOTEL???

when i become rich i'll remember to be grateful to those who stood by me and guided me along the way, and yes i'll be the most horrible bastard in the whole damn universe to those who stand in my way.

i would love to give the fucker who tries to cut my lane the middle finger when i drive along the road in my flashy convertible. speed by his fucking toyota or honda and shout FUCK OFF LOSER. maybe he'll stop for a fight and i'll take his head and use it to smash his windscreen into smithereens. then he'll try to sue me but what's he gonna do when i have money and influence to get the best lawyers?

there's something wrong with me these days. the frustrations just can't stop growing.

And as the summer's ending,
The cool air will put your hard heart away.
You were so condescending...
And this is all that's left:
Scraping paper to document.
I've packed a change of clothes and it's time to move on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home