Saturday, September 17, 2005

after the chaos of the last week at least i have been able to sort myself out completely - knowing what's important and what i love, knowing there's a time and place for everything, knowing there are those out there who care, knowing what i need. stability in the now and not pitching everything on distant dreams - on some fine day it will come.but to live in the future is to neglect all the joys and pleasures that can be found in the present.to be found on the open green field - yes field not fields - and amongst those who stand by you, whoever they are where-ever they might be.

maybe someday someone like a younger version of jen. garner, keira knightley,kate beckinsale (yes i am not for blondes) will just walk into my life and just sweep me off my feet completely - maybe then i would have found someone who will make me whole and stable. till then i'll just cling on to the ball. till then i'll keep dancing by myself in the rain.

stepping back into the fray. rise to the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home