Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WEE SHU MIN SCANDAL

stuck up lil arrrogant bitch. makes me ashamed for the first time to call myself a raffles humans scholar. you might be right, but unspoken truths are unspoken for a reason. besides you lack empathy, compassion n sensitivity. oh and you're childish. not to mention passe - bitch communism's so yesterday. -do the ditzy paris hilton tone- however i thank you...

here's why:

conversation with tzing



actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:13:03 PM)
hmm well i'd imagine. now we are eclipsed! she is the worst of the a01a, not us!
haha the millions of white slips cannot hold a candle to this.

[junren] Apache Rose Peacock says: (8:14:11 PM)
YES NOW WE ARE NOT THE WORST

[junren] Apache Rose Peacock says: (8:15:21 PM)
for all the short skirts, pon class, long/guai lan hair, lousy grades she still kicks our ass.

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:17:34 PM)
who had guai lan hair?

[junren] Apache Rose Peacock says: (8:17:49 PM)
ME

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:17:59 PM)
oh er really ah

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:18:02 PM)
i dont remember leh

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:18:07 PM)
it must not have been that guai lan

[junren] Apache Rose Peacock says: (8:18:45 PM)
haf haf...mohawk..n weiming's very long hair

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:20:14 PM)
oh yah wm's ah beng hair

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:20:19 PM)
you had a mohawk?!

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:20:24 PM)
a MOHAWK?!

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:20:32 PM)
why do i have absolutely no recollection of this!

[junren] Apache Rose Peacock says: (8:20:48 PM)
bad memory tsk

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:22:56 PM)
hrm okay lah

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:23:13 PM)
at least you dont publicly blog your neo-nazi views!

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:23:24 PM)
despite your pseudo poser punk ass mohawk!

actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this says: (8:23:34 PM)
we should all pat ourselfves on our backs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home