Friday, October 06, 2006

Made a brave decision today. Pray it pays dividends. so help me God.

People dont know about the things I say or do
They dont understand about the shit that Ive been through
Its been so long since Ive been home
Ive been gone Ive been gone for way to long
Maybe I forgot all the things Id miss
Oh somehow I know theres more to life then this
I said it too many times and I still stand firm
You get what you put in, and people get what deserve
Still I aint seen mine no I aint seen mine
Ive been givin just aint been gettin Ive been walkin back that line
So I think ill keep on walkin with my head held high
Ill keep movin on and only God knows why
Only god..
Only god..
Only God knows why
Only God knows...why why why why only God knows why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home