Saturday, June 19, 2004

now its over....

when Gronkjaer nailed the last minute goal for Denmark, i knew that was the end of my punting till the end of common tests. which will be in 2 weeks time,withdrew with a 28 dollar profit, decent enough.can buy my krumpler if i include e capital. haha. no more late nights and sleeping at 5am. i'm glad its over, but it was fun while it lasted. thanks to jimmy, amos n gabriel for putting up with me.

at james's last night we were looking through all the old photos, sec4 really seems like an eternity before. but still the vivid memories exist, they say in life you only appreciate the things you have when you don't own them anymore - that is the truth. so you live everyday like its your last, before it all passes before you. looking at the yunnan trip photos, it seemed like it happen a century before. actually it was only 2 years. times may move on, those close to you might drift, but when you meet again, the common memories n history will tie you together again. these collective memories, emotions and language. that's what makes us human. saw Gabriel's photo when he was in p6 too...haha he does look like a dinosaur, half the height he is now, twice the size. go imagine.

oh got my SAT scores yesterday..as usual maths got own-ed. but its much better than last time. hopefully the score is good enough for Columbia. got to do SAT IIs soon too...probably in October. gotta be disciplined from now on, till e end of CTs at least.will reaccess e situation after that. next week must mug full time, lest i get owned at Ct2. aim: BBCC.tomorrow's another new beginning.

Hello, good morning, how you do?
What makes your risin' sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new
So this is a way, that I say I need You
This is a way
This is a way

That I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that you and you alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

switchfoot -learning to breathe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home