Monday, October 04, 2004

back to reality

after 4 days at paradiz lan centre playing DOTA for an approximate total of 28 hours, virtual reality has faded. and i have been brought back to the REAL world when i returned to school to face my stupid prelim results.

i have come to two conclusions, no. 1: i am lazy. no. 2: correction, i am very very lazy. should i have studied harder for prelims>??? could i have studied harder for prelims? undoubtedly so. 1 month countdown. starts today. ARGH...f.u.c.k must freaking hell study econs... its so screwed up i'm sure we deserve these kinda fuck grades. sherman and gabriel we're fucking going for tuition at zac's....no time to hesitate liao

from now on, eminem will be my inspiration, and you - my dream.

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this mothafuckin' roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playin' in the beginnin, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhymin' and stepwritin' the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin' the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the fact
That I can't get by with my nine to five
And I can't provide the right type of life for my family
Cuz man, these goddamn food stamps don't buy diapers
And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer
This is my life, and these times are so hard
And it's getting even harder tryin' to feed and water my seed, plus
Teetertotter caught up between bein a father and a prima donna
Baby mama drama screamin on and too much for me to wanna
Stay in one spot, another day of monotony
Has gotten me to the point I'm like a snail
I've got to formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot
Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go with my shot, feet fail me not
This may be the only opportunity that I got

ps: hi stef! how's georgetown??? haha by the time i get there u graduate already =P

1 Comments:

Blogger stef said...

girls are hot, but the guys SUCK, haha just like they do in sg. remind justin to study everytime you see him!! and make sure he behaves himself (: when you come here i'll be in my senior year or maybe junior depending on when you enlist........... COME COME. the SFS program is really good, according to what i heard.. but tons of work....

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home