Friday, October 01, 2004

MAMMA MIA!

platinum experience tickets that cost 265 dollars must never go to waste man. i had 5 glasses of champagne before the performance itself, listening in on conversations between important people - so this is what the high life is like - lawyers and their clients. my big time will come, and i'm looking forward to it. the seats were awesome, close to the stage and in the middle, not to mention a goodie bag with a cd and other gimmicks. but the performance was the best part, totally blew me away, you gotta watch it to believe it. ABBA totally rocks... classics never die.

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen



There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There’s no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, fernando



Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I’ve missed you
Yes, I’ve been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home