Sunday, July 24, 2005

held my own today. it'll get better as the season goes by, now that i have become a drug lord again with my MONSTERMAXX and ANIMALPAK imported supplements from the USA. i'm not there to let you kick my ass. i want to kick your ass.

maybe there'll be once when i do a late one on the scrumhalf or flyhalf n tear his ACL then i'll be like " time to quit old man..." nah.... i'm not that bloodlusted anymore, i wanna win but i don't think i'll go to that extent.doubt it...

got off on monday for holding my own against the MEN today. must go see mr. mc. and mr. rollason to settle my university application, cannot let sherman jack me with his "junren's US university thing since J1" anymore.

1 year 3 months 12 days to ORD then the good life of the future will beckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home