Sunday, July 17, 2005

so maybe some day i'll be driving my own convertible down the freeway at 4am with the oc soundtrack on the stereo reminiscing about the days when i owned nothing of my own and clung on for dear life to the feeble hope that destiny meant for me to be different from the majority.

maybe then i'll realize that all the choices, the mistakes, the defeats, the victories were meant to teach me the lessons i needed to learn and guide me on to my destined path of freedom and power.

the other night, a certain friend was talking about how the those who made it were mere ordinary men. yes they were not gods, they were men. they were ordinary but what made them different was the daring to take risks and chase down their elusive goals.

by making my choice, i have taken the risk, i just pray that at the end of it all it will pay off handsomely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home